Since there has been a recent change I have updated the list of Citi ThankYou points transfer partners. These are airlines that you can transfer your Citi ThankYou Rewards points to.
List of Citi ThankYou Points Transfer Partners:
Citi ThankYou Rewards points transfer to 15 airline partners.
(Citi ThankYou Rewards points do not transfer to any hotel loyalty program – Hilton Honors used to be a Citi ThankYou Points transfer partner but their partnership ended December 13, 2017).
Citi Thank You points transfer at a 1:1 ratio (meaning 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards points transfer to 1,000 miles/points) unless otherwise noted.
Citi ThankYou Rewards Airline Partners:
- Aeromexico Premier Points
- Asia Miles
- Avianca LifeMiles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Etihad Guest
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue
- JetBlue TrueBlue (Citi Chairman®, Prestige®, Premier Cardmembers: 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards = 1,000 TrueBlue points / Citi ThankYou Preferred, Citi Rewards+, Double Cash Cardmembers: 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards = 800 TrueBlue points)
- Jet Airways JetPrivilege
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Here is a link of all the ThankYou points transfer partners on the Citi ThankYou® Rewards website.
The Citi ThankYou Rewards airline partners I personally find to be most valuable are Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and Flying Blue – even though both are also transfer partners of Amex Membership Rewards, Marriott, Capital One and Ultimate Rewards points. I am hoping to use Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles to book Singagore Suites again so I plan to transfer my Citi Thank You points to Singapore Airlines. Unfortunately, Singapore KrisFlyer miles expire in 3 years and cannot be extended with some activity as is the case with many U.S airlines such as United and American Airlines.
Overall, I think Citi Thank You points transfer partners are the least valuable of all the all major points currencies (Amex Membership Rewards, Capital One, Marriott Bonvoy and Chase Ultimate Rewards points).
Originally published 9/13/16 but has been updated to reflect current list of Citi transfer partners