Since there has been a recent change I have updated the list of Citi ThankYou points transfer partners. These are airlines that you can transfer your Citi ThankYou Rewards points to.
List of Citi ThankYou Points Transfer Partners:
Citi ThankYou Rewards points transfer to 15 airline partners.
(Citi ThankYou Rewards points do not transfer to any hotel loyalty program – Hilton Honors used to be a Citi ThankYou Points transfer partner but their partnership ended December 13, 2017).
Citi Thank You points transfer at a 1:1 ratio (meaning 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards points transfer to 1,000 miles/points) unless otherwise noted.
Citi ThankYou Rewards Airline Partners:
- Aeromexico Premier Points
- Asia Miles
- Avianca LifeMiles
- Emirates Skywards
- Etihad Guest
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue
- JetBlue TrueBlue (Citi Chairman®, Prestige® and Premier Cardmembers: 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards = 1,000 TrueBlue points / Citi ThankYou Preferred and Citi Rewards+ Cardmembers: 1,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards = 800 TrueBlue points)
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Here is a link of all the ThankYou points transfer partners on the Citi ThankYou® Rewards website.
The Citi ThankYou Rewards airline partners I personally find to be most valuable are Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and Flying Blue – even though both are also transfer partners of Amex Membership Rewards, Marriott, Capital One and Ultimate Rewards points. I am hoping to use Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles to book Singagore Suites again so I plan to transfer my Citi Thank You points to Singapore Airlines. Unfortunately, Singapore KrisFlyer miles expire in 3 years and cannot be extended with some activity as is the case with many U.S airlines such as American Airlines.
Overall, I think Citi Thank You points transfer partners are the least valuable of all the all major points currencies (Amex Membership Rewards, Capital One, Marriott Bonvoy and Chase Ultimate Rewards points).