Here is a list of Chase Ultimate Rewards airline and hotel transfer partners, how to make transfers and which credit cards earn Ultimate Rewards. Currently, Chase has a total of 14 transfer partners (11 airline transfer partners and 3 hotel partners).
Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partners
Transfers are at a 1:1 ratio (meaning 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points transfer to 1,000 miles/points) unless there is a transfer bonus.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Airline Partners
- AerClub, loyalty programme of Aer Lingus
- Air Canada Aeroplan
- British Airways Executive Club
- Emirates Skywards
- Flying Blue AIR FRANCE KLM -LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 25% Bonus Flying Blue Miles when you transfer points through 11:59PM EST on May 15, 2023
- Iberia Plus
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- United MileagePlus
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Chase Ultimate Rewards Hotel Partners
- IHG® One Rewards
- World of Hyatt
- Marriott Bonvoy -LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 50% Bonus Marriott Bonvoy® points when you transfer points through 11:59PM EST on May 15, 2023
The Ultimate Rewards partners I personally find to be most valuable are United and Hyatt. Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Flying Blue, Emirates Skywards and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club are also transfer partners of other points currencies (Amex Membership Rewards and Citi Thank You points) so I prefer to use one of those other currencies instead of Ultimate Rewards points which I find most valuable.
How Fast Do Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfers Take
Most point transfers process instantly except for Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and Marriott Bonvoy.
If you click on the name of the travel loyalty partner or downward arrow, the box will expand and you will see a description of the program, partner airlines and expected transfer time.
According to Chase, most Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer point transfers process within two business days and most Marriott Bonvoy™ point transfers process by the next business day.
Which Credit Cards Earn Ultimate Rewards That Can Be Transferred to Travel Partners
Not all Ultimate Rewards points directly transfer to Chase’s travel partners but all indirectly transfer provided you have a “premium” card.
There are 2 type of credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards: 1) premium cards (cards with an annual fee after the first year) and 2) no annual fee cards. Disclosure: This article contains some of our referral links.
1. Premium Ultimate Reward Cards (DIRECTLY transfer to travel partners)
• Personal: Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve
• Business: Ink Plus (no longer offered to new applicants) and Ink Business Preferred
2. No Annual Fee Ultimate Reward Cards (Do not directly transfer to travel partners but you can indirectly transfer if you have one of the premium ultimate rewards cards above)
• Personal: Sapphire, Freedom (both no longer offered to new applicants), Freedom Flex and Freedom Unlimited
• Business: Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited
If you have one of the premium Ultimate Rewards credit cards listed in (1) above, Ultimate Rewards in that account directly transfer to airline and hotel partners. (For a guide on how to transfer your Ultimate Rewards points to the travel partners listed above see related post: How to Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Travel Partners.)
Ultimate Rewards in a no annual fee credit card account listed in (2) above, DO NOT directly transfer to partners but can indirectly transfer if you have one of the premium Ultimate Rewards cards. The way to transfer Ultimate Rewards points from one of the cards listed in (2) above, is to transfer the points to an account of one of the premium Ultimate Rewards cards. So if you have a Chase Freedom Flex and a Chase Sapphire Preferred card, you can transfer points from your Freedom account into your Sapphire Preferred account and then transfer to airline and hotel partners from that account. See related post How To Combine or Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Between Accounts.