Starting January 12, 2020, there will be significant changes to the Chase Sapphire Reserve card including an $100 increase to the annual fee (from $450 to $550). However, there are new benefits offered:
- 10x total points on Lyft Rides through March 2022
- 1 year of complimentary Lyft Pink membership per account (business profile is not eligible) which offers 15% off car rides, relaxed cancellations, priority airport pickups, and up to three free 30-minute bike and scooter rides per month.
- Automatically earn statement credits of up to $60 in 2020 and $60 in 2021 on DoorDash purchases, no activation required.
- Complimentary DashPass valued at over $100
Other benefits of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card include the following:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- $300 annual travel credit
- 3X points per $1 spent on travel and dining purchases worldwide
- $0 foreign transaction fees.
- $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
- 1:1 point transfer to airline and hotel transfer partners
- Points are worth 50% more value in travel redemptions through Chase Ultimate Rewards – for example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select lounge access, valued at $429
- Travel protections, including Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Trip Delay Reimbursement, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Travel Accident Insurance and more.