I recently applied for the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard and I wanted to make sure everyone knew how to find the higher bonus. The Hawaiian Airlines credit card usually offers a sign up bonus of 35,000 miles [OFFER EXPIRED] but there is a way to find a higher sign up bonus of 50,000 miles. [OFFER EXPIRED]
Basically, the way to find a link offering 50,000 miles for the Hawaiian Airlines credit card is to make a dummy booking (go through the process of purchasing a flight without actually booking) on hawaiianair.com until an ad for the Hawaiian Airlines credit card 50,000 miles bonus appears.
Here is a step by step guide to find the Hawaiian Airlines credit card 50000 miles bonus: [OFFER EXPIRED]
1) Visit hawaiianair.com. DO NOT SIGN IN to your mileage account if you have one. (You will see an ad offering a 35,000 bonus which you should ignore.)
2) Search for any flight. Keep going through the process as if you were going to purchase a Hawaiian flight with your credit card. You will have to enter your name, date of birth, gender, phone number and email address in order to reach the page where the offer will appear.
3) When you reach “Payment Information” select “Credit/Debit Card” and a banner offering a sign up bonus of 50,000 miles for the Hawaiian Airlines credit card will appear. If you choose one of the other two options the banner will disappear. Do NOT enter your billing address or other credit card information.
4) Click on the Apply Now button on the banner. You will be directed to the application offering a sign up bonus of 50,000 miles after spending $1,000 in 3 months. [OFFER EXPIRED]
5) Take a screenshot and complete the application. (I always take a screenshot of the application page showing a higher bonus than what is officially offered just in case there is an issue.)
6) After the application is completed you will be directed back to the booking page. You can then leave the page without making a booking.
7) If you application is not immediately approved, here is how to check your Barclaycard credit card application status and the reconsideration phone number.
To summarize, if you are planning to apply for a Hawaiian Airlines credit card, make sure to make a dummy booking to see if you can find a higher bonus.