If you have a Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit card, you can receive free admission on select dates to certain museums in the United States with the Bank of America Museums on Us program. For those not familiar, the Bank of America Museums on Us program offers free general admission to participating museums and cultural institutions nationwide on the first full weekend of every month.
Here are the details for 2023:
• Must present your active Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit card along with a photo ID.
• One free general admission is limited to the individual cardholder. Guests are not eligible for free admission.
• This offer is not transferable. Not to be combined with other offers.
• Excludes ticketed and special exhibitions and fundraising events.
• The Museums on Us program includes more than 225 museums and cultural institutions nationwide. You can search for participating museums by zip code or city, state here.
• The Museums on Us program runs the first full weekend of every month.
Following are the free museum days for 2023:
January 7 & 8
February 4 & 5
March 4 & 5
April 1 & 2
May 6 & 7
June 3 & 4
July 1 & 2
August 5 & 6
September 2 & 3
October 7 & 8
November 4 & 5
December 2 & 3
• You can sign up for monthly reminders by email or text message on the Bank of America Museums on Us website.
The Bank of America Museums on Us program is a great way to save money on museum entrance fees. They cover major museums – for example in our hometown of Chicago, the Art Institute of Chicago, Adler Planetarium and Museum of Contemporary Art are included on the list.
For more information on Bank of America Museums on Us and to locate participating museums in 2023 visit the Bank of America Museums on Us website.