If you have a Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card, you can receive free admission on select dates to certain museums in the United States with the Bank of America Museums on Us program. For those not familiar, the Bank of America Museums on Us program offers free general admission to participating museums and cultural institutions nationwide on the first full weekend of every month.
Here are the details for 2019:
• Must present your active Bank of America®, Merrill Lynch® or U.S. Trust® credit or debit card along with a photo ID.
• Each cardholder gets one FREE general admission to participating museums; guests are not eligible for free admission.
• Excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows.
• The Museums on Us program runs the first full weekend of every month. Following are the free museum days for 2019:
• You can sign up for monthly reminders by email or text message on the Bank of America Museums on Us website.
The Bank of America Museums on Us program is a great way to save money on museum entrance fees. They cover major museums – for example in Chicago, the Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago and Museum of Contemporary Art are included on the list.
For more information on Bank of America Museums on Us and to locate participating museums in 2019 visit the Bank of America Museums on Us website.