Earlier this week, Club Carlson announced its new Members Only Rate Exclusive. Basically, if you are a Club Carlson member, you can save up to 10% off the Best Available Rate at participating hotels booked on Carlson Rezidor Hotels brand websites, brand mobile sites, and brand mobile apps.
According to Club Carlson, this saves members time searching around for the best rate; they know they will always be saving by booking directly with them.
Other benefits, services and privileges Club Carlson members already enjoy, include the following:
- Award Nights starting at 9,000 points with no blackout dates on standard rooms.
- Earn 20 Gold Points® per U.S. dollar spent on on Eligible Stays as well as food and beverages charged to your room during an Eligible Stay.
- Receive discounts on food and beverages at participating hotel restaurants.
- Access to a wide range of partner redemption opportunities including for airline miles, gift cards, prepaid cards, TSA PreCheck® application fee (U.S. residents only) and more.
Club Carson is the global rewards program for Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, which includes Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson.
To see how much money Club Carlson members can save by booking direct, I did a search for a night at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter, LA.
It has been many years since I have been to New Orleans so I would love to go back this winter. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter looks like a great choice because it is conveniently located in the French Quarter. Some other things I like include:
- Less than a mile from Bourbon Street
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Rooms have microwaves and refrigerators
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- 100% Non-Smoking facility
I looked for a room on a random date in January. The lowest rate I found on hotel booking sites and when not signed into to clubcarlson.com was $130.50.
While signed in I got the lower Club Carlson member rate of $123.98.
30,000 Club Carlson Points Giveaway!
In honor of the new Members Only Rate Exclusive, we have partnered with Club Carlson to give 30,000 Club Carlson points to one reader!
Here is what you need to do to enter:
- You MUST be a member of Club Carlson (or join now to become a member for free).
- Earn up to 4 entries by completing one of the actions listed in the widget below (if commenting state which Club Carlson hotel you want to use your 30,000 points for):
If you are not already a member, it is worth joining the Club Carlson program now in order to get up to 10% off any future Club Carlson stays. Also don’t forget to enter our giveaway to win 30,000 Club Carlson points to be used toward your own getaway.
***If you want more opportunities to win free hotel nights, enter our giveaway for $250 hotel credit to be used at any hotel.**