If you have a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card, you can receive free admission on select dates to certain museums in the United States with the Bank of America Museums on Us program. For those not familiar, the Bank of America Museums on Us program offers free general admission to participating museums nationwide on the first full weekend of every month.
(Update: See this post for the Museums on Us days and times in 2018) Here are the details for 2016:
• Must present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card along with a photo ID.
• Each cardholder gets one FREE general admission to participating museums; guests are not eligible for free admission.
• Excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows.
• The Museums on Us program includes approximately 150 museums nationwide. You can search for participating museums by state or see the list of museumshere.
• The Museums on Us program runs the first full weekend of every month. Following are the free museum days for 2016:
• You can sign up for monthly reminders by email or text message on the Bank of America Museums on Us website.
The Bank of America Museums on Us program is a great way to save money on museum entrance fees. For more information on Bank of America Museums on Us and to locate participating museums in 2016 visit http://museums.bankofamerica.com.